Thursday, November 6, 2008

wat a putih putih day!

haiz...camo to school feeling sleepy like always is just one of my dail routine...well,starting to learn bout engine cooling system...as normal i payed my fullest attention as i could...but there is something that shocked me today.....kelvin(one of college management ppl)came into my class and made an annoucement,the college is looking for a STUDENTS COUNCIL REPRESENTITIVE to represent each class....damn....then one of monkey shouted my name and then,innocently my name was on the list of students council.....i was stoned noting to say but to give mr.kelvin my name,P.number and which class im representing....at first i felt its like WTF?tiba tiba you guys just simply voted me to be resentitive of the class...i tot that if any case happens it will cause me trouble or headache loh...but then i think again...i have many problems wit this damn college is also not a bad thing to be sitting in this position...HEHEHEHEH....sooner or later when things get worst i still have the whole class die wit me also...muahahha!!!...well you may guess im wicked...but you all will not know how the situation when the whole class supported you wit all thier true hearts.....one thing i notice that even they cant voice out thier unhappiness or dislike...a person should stand up for thier rights....and im the choosen one.in however i will try to do wats best for my classmates,i will treat them like how they supported me.

0 comments: